Already have a Username/Password for Criterion: A Journal of Literary Criticism?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Submission is between 3000 and 6000 words (not including the bibliography).
- The text adheres to MLA's stylistic and bibliographic requirements.
- The text is double-spaced and set in 12-point font size.
- The student has removed his or her name from the exact file. (Do not include in the upper corner or anywhere throughout the article in order to prevent any potential bias.) The submission will be linked to the student's account.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Like us on Facebook!